Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Washi Tape Tree & Owl Card




At this moment I'm in Dallas, Texas anxious for the first day of Close To My Heart's Convention. (But really it's Sunday and I haven't left yet. I'm writing this post early.) This year Convention is missing my good friend Stephanie. So I made this card letting her know that I will miss her. I just got an order of Washi tape that was a special buy through Craft TV. I've been seeing this special Japanese tape popping up in a lot of places in the papercrafting world online. 

Craft TV Washi Tape Collection


Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Pear Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Wood Grain Washi Tape (Craft TV Special Buy)
Punch for the leaves (Stampin' Up)
Owl sticker (K & Company)
Black Pen (Copic Multiliner)



1 comment:

  1. Oh Crystal! I LOVE your card! It was so thoughtful of you! I miss you lots and can say that unless next year's convention is at high altitude :) I am sure to be there! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal