Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rolo Snowman Treat


Today is the last day of school before the holidays. So the last few days I've been working on crafting things to give my students and coworkers as gifts. I saw these snowmen made by another Close To My Heart Consultant and knew right away I would make them. The body is a Rolo Candy covered in white cardstock. The snowman features were stamped with "All Decked Out" (retired stamp). The hat is the finger of an inexpensive pair of gloves I bought. Final touches are a pom pom and sassy strands (retired). These are almost too cute to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Its Michon....This is SO cute! I am enjoying looking at all your awesome stuff! Miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal