Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sunshine Card


It seems to me that "sunshine" is a trend in paper crafting. Check out this post  with a stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink (on my wish list). This post features a stamp set from Hero Arts. To make my card I needed to improvise a bit since I don't have the dies or stamps. I cut strips of Sunny Yellow cardstock and Sunflowers cardstock. Then laid them down on my card base. I suggest using an adhesive like Dotto so the pieces are repositional. Once your background is created cut the pieces hanging over the base. Since this was so easy to do I'm wondering if I need to invest in dies and stamps! 



Sentiment is from the July 2012 Stamp of the Month: Live Out Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal