Thursday, July 12, 2012

Washi Tape Ice Cream Card



Here is another card I made using the Washi tape that was a special buy through Craft TV.  (See yesterday's post.)  At this moment I'm in Dallas, Texas and this is the most exciting day! The first day of Close To My Heart's Convention where we get to see new product unveiled. (But really it's Sunday and I haven't left yet. I'm writing this post early.) Next week my blog posts will be about all the cool projects I create at convention!

Craft TV Washi Tape Collection


Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Washi Tape (Craft TV Special Buy)
Ice Cream Chipboard Sticker (Basic Grey)
Black Pen (Copic Multiliner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal