Friday, July 13, 2012

FSS Friday Rose Card


It's Friday so I'm posting another Fred, She Said Creation. I gravitate towards the beautiful rose designs. Perhaps it's because they are my birth flower for the month of June? This one features digital paper too. I haven't purchased or used a lot of digital paper, but I love how it coordinates so easily with the precolored designs.

On another note I'm still in Dallas, but I'll be home on Sunday. If you follow my facebook page I hope to have some updates there.

Supplies:
Colonial White Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Diamond Rose Precolored Digital Stamp (Fred, She Said)
Summer Roses Digital Paper (Fred, She Said and Bearly Mine Designs)
Kraft Color-Ready Borders (Close To My Heart) While Supplies Last Item
Durables Square Studs (Close To My Heart)

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! I love that paper...I've not used it yet! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal