Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stella Card Organizer


Today I'm on my way to Dallas, Texas so I'm writing this blog ahead of time! One of the traditions at Convention is to exchange a gift with your roommates. My roommate is Jolene and she loves the Stella paper packet. So I made her a card organizer. This is the third card organizer I've made. I think it's such a wonderful, practical gift. You can find the tutorial here.


Supplies:
Stella Paper Packet and Extra Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Stella Canvas Shapes (Close To My Heart)
Irresistibles™ Eclectic Chipboard Die-Cuts (Close To My Heart)
Ring Binding System (Carl Brands)
Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
Chipboard for the cover


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal