Monday, January 11, 2010

You're sweet!

Well it's Monday (sigh). I had a great weekend. On Saturday was my team meeting of Close To My Heart consultants and Sunday was an exciting quarter auction. Then whenever I found a spare moment I read the Fred the Mermaid trilogy. It was lightweight reading and fun. The dialogue MaryJane Davidson writes is smart and funny. I do like the Betsy the Vampire books better though!


Here is the project I made at my team meeting.




It's a cute little holder for one Hershey nugget. The idea comes right from Close To My Heart's Spring 2010 Idea Book and Catalog on page 36. This project features the new paper packet Topstitch and an old wood stamp set that I think was called Sweet Talk. This was the first chance I had to use the new paper, but I got my shipment of new things today and can't wait to play! Unfortunately I'm suffering from an occurrence of bursitis in my shoulder. So hopefully with a couple of days of rest I'll be back to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal