Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dry Erase Board

Every month I get together with my Close To My Heart upline and other consultants on the team. Last month was our Christmas party and today I want to share the awesome gift I got in our gift exchange. It was made by the talented Stacy Stokes. It's a dry erase board!



The concept is fairly simple. Dry erase markers work on glass so just purchase a frame. This frame accommodates a 12 x 12 layout, but you could purchase any size and cut the paper to fit. Stacy included 6 layouts with her gift so if I want to I could change them seasonally. I love this one best made with the Notebook Level 2 Paper Pack. It's perfect for jotting down the things you would put on a dry erase board. For the other layouts Stacy followed the Pattern Main Frame - Quilt Blocks from Close To My Heart's book Reflections (page 62!) Here are the rest...










1 comment:

  1. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff. ReMARKable white board

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal