Friday, January 1, 2010

Winter Wreath

Happy New Year Everyone! Yesterday I was at my local Walmart picking up New Year's Eve snacks, and I walked through the craft aisles, of course. It wasn't on my shopping list but I found a pine branch punch that I've been wanting for a few weeks. It made a perfect accent to this winter wreath I made. The wreath is going to be a door prize at a Quarter Auction later this month.







Close To My Heart products used: Jingle Level 2 Paper Packet, Flurry Dimensional Elements, Sparkles, Juniper Ink, Ribbon from Animal Cookies Creative Basics

Other product: Stickles (glitter glue), Martha Stewart punch
 
Here are the details of the auction if you are in the area!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal