Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 120

In my exploration of blogs I see a lot of people participate in Mojo Monday's Sketch challenges and contests. In effort to do more crafting in 2010 I decided to give it a try! Here is the sketch.




This is my card using the sketch.





The first thing I decided to do was use scraps from a card I made earlier in the week. There's no doubt I love Close To My Heart paper and products, or I wouldn't be a consultant. However, I also have a weakness for the Basic Grey line! The pattern paper works great with the Close To My Heart cardstock colors.


Close To My Heart products used: Indian Corn Blue cardstock, Lilac Mist cardstock, Gracious Greetings stamp set, Pansy Purple ink

Other product: Pattern Paper (Basic Grey Wisteria Collection), Purple Cardstock (Bazzill's Coordinating Collection with Wisteria), Ribbon (unknown), Dewdrops Silver Bells (The Robin's Nest), Cuttlebug: Argyle embossing folder, Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal