Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!


I did something different this year for my Christmas cards. I made a photo card :) I set the timer on my camera to capture this pose and changed it to black and white, then added the glitter snowflake in PSE. I forget which designer this snowflake came from. I used Ponderosa Pine cardstock (love this color) and accented with silver glitter paper.

Last winter I saw a shirt in a catalog with the "Advice from a snowflake." I thought it was so clever and used that inspiration for this card. It was my message inside:

Keep your cool. Appreciate small wonders. Let your plans crystallize. Take time to chill. Sparkle! Celebrate your uniqueness. It's OK to be a little flaky!

Great advice to start 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal