Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gingerbread House



Last night I went to dinner with my coworkers to celebrate the holidays. We always celebrate with a Pollyanna gift exchange. My gift was a "Waiting for Santa" cookie tray with cookie mixes. I decided Monday night to make this Gingerbread house from SVG Cuts as a gift box for the cookie mixes. This was a lot of cutting with my machine and time to put together! But I love they way it turned out and the person who got the gift said they have the perfect place to display it. Now I need to make one for myself!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! Do you remember where you got the cut files?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The file came from SVG Cuts. It's in the Happy Holidays SVG Kit!

      Delete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal