Monday, April 23, 2012

Turning 40 Layout

This is the final layout I completed last week using Studio J. I can't wait to receive that actual layouts this weekend at Leadershare. In June I am turning 40 years old. Yikes! A couple of weeks ago I had my friend who is starting a side business in photography take updated photos so I could do this layout. The digital paper kit is Pemberley, but you might have trouble recognizing it because I changed the color palette. I love that feature on Studio J! The technique was all about placing the roses. See how the one rose is on both pages. Cool, isn't it? 

1 comment:

  1. Crystal you look beautiful! Great layout! Marking my calendar now to send you a BD card in June :) Funny how time flies! SUS

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal