Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do you smell carrots?


I love these paper carrots! I made three of these for "gift boxes". They will be going to my niece and nephews on Easter with some cash inside. The carrot is part of the Hippity Hoppoty SVG Kit from svgcuts. If you have an electronic cutting machine and software that cuts svg files I recommend this site. The cupcake I made last month is from the same web site but different SVG Kit.

My blog post title comes from a stamp set I saw on the Cat's Pajamas web site. Their designs are so whimsical. These are the two I'm debating on buying.


I won't have them in time for this year, but wouldn't they make an excellent tag to the carrot boxes? Maybe next year. If you are not familiar with Cat's Pajamas check out their Projects of the Month. For these projects you don't need any special cutters or software just a printer!

1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal