Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clean and Simple Flat Card 3

Here is the last of my cards from Day 2 about creating flat cards from the Online Card Class Clean and Simple Card Making. This was a great idea for using background stamps. I think this card would be great for a set of note cards. Can you spot that I stamped the text background upside down?






Supplies:
White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (Close To My Heart)
Intrinsic Backgrounds (Retired Close To My Heart)
Universal Backgrounds (Close To My Heart)
Sentiments Stamp (Papertrey Ink)
Juniper Ink Pad (Close To My Heart)




3 comments:

  1. No, I would not have noticed that it's upside down until you told me :)) This is a really pleasing combination of backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yeah I did actually notice that! I am wondering if you did that on purpose to be more playful :). I like the look of your recent "clean" projects. Especially the combo of green and white together. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal