Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clean and Simple Flat Card 1

Today is Day 4 of the Online Card Class Clean and Simple Card Making, but I'm still working on my cards from Day 2! I like that you can pace the class yourself and even after the class is over you have access class materials. Day 2 was about creating flat cards. Since I've been charged more for mailing a card because of embellishments this class was a perfect challenge. This card was faux letter press. The sample card was stunning with the look of a crisp stamp image that seemed printed on the card. Here is my take on it.




Supplies:
White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (Close To My Heart)
Stamped Images: Tickled Pink Stamp Set from Tickled Pink Collection (Retired Close To My Heart Retired)
Jelly Roll Glitter Pen (Sakura)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal