Friday, December 30, 2011

Paperweight Project

Joyce, my CTMH upline, had us create this project at our unit Christmas party a couple of weeks ago. We started with a 3 1/4 inch circle and created a 3D image. Of course I picked a purple flower! Everything was cut using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge! I added glitter to the elements and adhered the dome with liquid glass. I'm not sure where Joyce got the glass domes,but I found this place with a search. I think it's a great gift idea. Hmm, maybe for convention roomie gifts. I know you visit my blog! What do you think? Probably too heavy for airline luggage weight restrictions!


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Great roomie gift but depending on the weight, it could be an issue. Love what you did with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Crystal. How heavy are they? Great idea for the silent auction too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal