Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gift Card Packaging



The school that I teach at held a fundraiser selling gift cards. So I took the easy road this year with Christmas gifts, but now I'm looking for clever ways to package them. I already posted a few on my blog in the past. Here is another one. It's a template from My Time Made Easy called Insert Card Here. I purchased the pdf document and printed it on a piece of paper from the Believe Paper Pack. I purchased a few packs of the Holiday Pockets and they make great gift tags for the top of the box. A quick, simple way to present a gift card as a gift!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! And love how u used the zip strip too! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal