Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumn Wreath


I had a gift certificate to Michaels and used it to buy a wreath form. My vision was to make a wreath with the "chrysanthemum" flower on Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge. It's finally finished and hanging on my front door! Well maybe not finished, I may add a few more flowers to fill in, and I'm thinking about Opaque gems for the centers.

If you're in the area have fun watching the snow fall tomorrow! It's going to be a wet snow so I'm thinking about a snow jack o' lantern!

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful Crystal! That's a lot of flowers to roll :) good thing we can cut them fast with the Cricut! I think it would look great in all red flowers for Christmas too! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal