Sunday, June 15, 2014

Retreat Survival Kit



This weekend I had a fabulous time of crafting fun with Close To My Heart sisters and friends! We stayed at the Hamburg Hideaway. My friend Jolene and I came up with the idea for this retreat when we decided to not go to Close To My Heart's convention in California this year. Seven consultants and two customers were able to clear their schedules and join us on the retreat.



 

We ordered T-shirts from Two Chicks. Missy designed a logo with our retreat information and we had it printed on the back with a local printer. Jolene, Stephanie and I collaborated to make the "Retreat Survival Kit". I spent some time on Pinterest and other Internet sites searching for ideas or a poem and had no luck. So this is what we created.

Your retreat survival kit includes:

- Juicy fruit gum to get the creative juices flowing,

- Sticky notes and a pen to jot down those creative ideas,

- Pain reliever just in case you "hit a wall",

- Ear plugs for when you need to escape and relax,

- Candy because every retreat needs candy,

- And Sparkles because when all else fails bling it!

Thank you for joining us on our first retreat!

Crystal, Jolene, and Stephanie



I had the logo we used for the T-shirts printed on the post-it notes and pens through Vista Print. All the items fit inside the Gable Box SVG file I had from SVG Cuts. It was such a fun time and I'm hopeful that we'll all be together again for the second annual retreat in June 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal