Friday, August 19, 2011

Swap Time!


My upline, Joyce organizes a swap with her team every few months. This is one of the things I like about being a consultant - the exchange of creative ideas! Each participant had to choose a paper packet and either cards or a two page layout to complete. We were to incorporate new stamps and accessories too. My choice was the new paper packet Wonderland, the stamp set Snowflakes, and the super cool Rhinestone Designer Brads. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut all those beautiful snowflakes before I stamped and embellished them. I can't wait to see what my Close To My Heart friends created!   

1 comment:

  1. Crystal your layout is beautiful!!! Now I have to go order that snowflake stamp set to use with my new Cricut! (Yes I finally got one!) I hope you like my layout too! I love this blog thing! :) Wish I could be there with you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal