Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August Stamp of the Month

Balance It Out from the How-To Book Originals




I'm just not in the Halloween mood so I haven't felt like creating with August's Stamp of the Month. However, recently I was inspired by other Close To My Heart consultants that were really thinking outside of the box. "Put Your Best Foot Forward" is the perfect card to give encouragement to my niece as she starts college in a few weeks.

August 2011 Stamp of the Month: Wicked


 
The Stamp of the Month is available until August 31, 2011 for $17.95 or with a $50.00 purchase you can earn it at an amazing price of $5.00. Also, the monthly special for August is a free stamp set when you qualify and order the Stamp of the Month at the $5.00 price. Visit my web site to take advantage of this deal.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I am not a fan of Halloween either, so I didn't really like this set. This is a great way to show customers other ways to use this stamp set. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal