Friday, July 22, 2011

Convention Create and Take: Memory Game

This year at convention we had three create and take projects. The first one I want to share is the new My Creations Memory Game. I love the My Creations line of products from Close To My Heart. The Memory Game includes 24 - 3" x 3" chipboard squares in a sturdy chipboard box and will be available  to purchase on August 1 for a retail value of $9.95. We decorated the box with the new paper collection, Elemental. We added stamped embellishments that were cut with the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and then used the coordinating stamps from the set Blue Ribbon.

I didn't have time yet to decorate the chipboard squares inside, but I have an idea. I think I'll use the box in my classroom. I have two ideas. One is to write different ways we applaud each other: round of applause, pat on the pack, fireworks. The other is to write sparkle statements, words the children use to encourage each other. Perhaps I need another Memory Game so I can make both!

I'm so excited. At last check on my Fed Ex tracking shipments my product order from convention is due to arrive tomorrow and my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge will be arriving Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal