Monday, March 15, 2010

You are so sweet!


I finally opened my pack of Veranda paper from Close To My Heart's Spring Idea Book and Catalog. This paper is beautiful! The card is also a copy of one in the Idea Book. It's difficult to see in the picture put I took my glitter gellyroll pen and colored the bird and flowers to make them sparkle! In the book the images were colored in with the waterbrush. I choose to use the solid stamps with the outline images. To blend the colors I stamped in the lightest colored ink then used a tissue to apply other colors.


Close To My Heart products used: Veranda Creative Basics, So Sweet Stamp Set, Cocoa Ink, Crème Brulee Ink, Taffy Ink, Juniper Ink, Garden Green Marker, Crème Brulee Ribbon Rounds, Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal