Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend Reading

There are quite a few series I'm in the middle of and patiently waiting for the newest releases. March 1 one of those books was released, Shift by Rachel Vincent. Last summer I read a free eBook by Rachel Vincent and loved it so much I sought out all her books. That's how I came across the Shifters series which was my beach reading in August. Shift is book 5 of 6. I really wanted to wait and read it this weekend, but I couldn't wait. I started reading it Monday evening and stayed awake to the wee hours of the night. I was really tired Tuesday! Now I have to wait until October for the book 6 and the conclusion of the series. IN the meantime I just may reread Shift!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal