Saturday, December 12, 2009

Handmade Christmas Gift

Today was my Christmas party with my fellow Close To My Heart consultants. Each of us needed to bring a handmade item for a gift exchange. A few months ago I bought Becky Roberts' tutorials. She has some great projects at her blog here. I decided to make the Totally Awesome Tote. It was a fun project and gave me a chance to use Close To My Heart product I haven't touched yet!



Supplies from Close To My Heart: Grace Level 2 Paper Packet, Childhood Potrait, Cocoa Ink, Grace Stickease, Vineyard Berry Ribbon (from Emporium Creative Basics)

Other Supplies: Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart), Punch (Stampin' Up), Magnet (Basic Grey), Silk Ribbon (May Arts), Eyelets (Stampin' Up), Pen, Post-It Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal