Thursday, December 3, 2009

A few Christmas Cards

Yikes! The whole month of November went by and I haven't posted. This school year I am interning for my Montessori credentials and I've been extremely busy with that. The day after Thanksgiving I got together with my friend Randi. She scrapbooked wedding pictures (she's a newlywed) and I made these cards.



Both cards were made using the Crab and Company stamp set from Stampin’ Up. The paper is from a retired collection from Close To My Heart. I need to use it up before I buy more! I used Copic markers and a Gelly Roll pen for sparkle. I used the waterbrush for the sand in Desert Sand Ink and sponged Crystal Blue Ink. The finishing touches were liquid appliqué on the hat and liquid glass on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal