Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Nor'easter?

In the winter time the meteorologists scare us with the threat of a Nor'easter as a crippling snow storm! This is a first for me to hear it used in autumn for days of rain, but I guess that's what we've had over the past couple of days. It's been so cold too. I made this card awhile ago when the Magic Moments scrapbook kit was a monthly special. You can still purchase it here. Instead of making the layouts I used the materials to make cards and this. I love the poetic saying, but honestly right now I'm not feeling the rain so I guess I'll just get wet. I have a ladies' luncheon at church to attend so I'm heading out into the Nor'easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal