Saturday, July 4, 2015

New Embossing Folders and FSS Flowers


I just got these We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folders. They are stunning! Since I didn't want to cover the embossing up, I choose the equally stunning Corner Gerbera Daisy from Fred She Said Designs. I just learned how to use the print and cut feature with Design Space and the Cricut Explore. Woohoo! No more printing the precolored  digi stamps and cutting with scissors. I'm so excited about that. The white ribbon was colored with Copic marker R20 Blush to coordinate perfectly with the light pink gerbera daisy.



Here is the other embossing folder that comes in the set. This is the pink gerbera daisy and the white ribbon was colored with Copic marker R83 Rose Mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal