Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mini Candy Bar Holder




Today's project is a mini candy bar holder. Check it out when opened!



I came across the directions and video tutorial for these several years ago and made them at Christmas time, check out that post here. Lately I've been creating projects in Design Space and using my Cricut Explore. I wondered if I could recreate this project to make it faster, simpler, easier. After tweaking it a bit, here it is! To cut it you will need the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges linked up to your account. I believe I used shapes from Artiste only, but I'm not sure, sorry.

Supplies
Artiste Cricut Collection
Design Space and Cricut Explore
Confetti Wishes Paper Pack (Currently on back ordered list and retiring soon!)
Adhesive
Hook and Loop Dots
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Marine Blue Marker (To color white ribbon from my stash)
Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen
Happy Birthday stamped image is from a retired Stamp of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal