Friday, January 31, 2014

Pixel Scrapper's February Blog Train


Pixel Scrapper organizes Blog Trains and invites all levels of designers to participate. I had never entertained the idea of designing, but the color palette this month inspired me to create. I have some artwork to share using my mini kit. Then you can find the link to download it and also the link to Pixel Scrapper's Forum. You can see a list of all the designers participating in this month's blog train. There are over 40! Enjoy!





A Hybrid Card using my Pixel Scrapper Be Mine Mini Kit. I've also used some products from Close To My Heart Fabulous You Stamp Set, Bronze Shimmer Trim, and Chocolate Ink.



A digital 12 x 12 layout using just my Pixel Scrapper Mini Kit.




Click here to download my kit from Dropbox.

Click here to go to Pixel Scrapper's forum with the list of all the designers that participated this month.

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and I love the card you made! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the florals!! Thank you so much and thanks for the card/page inspiration too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Thank you so much .. what an amazing ride; so much versatility .. you ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a different kit for Valentines. I LOVE it. I can think of many uses for your flower papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, these are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your florals & textures -- fabulous. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this kit still out there somewhere for me to get..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put in Drop Box again. Here is link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gq9vwd1f0uzqnrk/AACLy12---JSkeW_vLJoorRMa?dl=0

      Delete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal