Friday, February 7, 2014

Polka Dot Challenge


Last week I posted a digital scrapbooking kit that I designed for Pixel Scrapper's February Blog Train. I'm having so much fun learning how to use different tools in Photoshop and designing. This week there was a challenge for beginning designers to create a polka dot pattern. Once I learned the technique I applied it to do a "rose polka dot". You can download these four papers and the transparent overlays to make your own polka dot papers! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these great papers and overlays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are lovely! Linda aka redplaid3

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...