Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walk with Flowers Layout


Close To My Heart's Studio J online digital design software is by far the best way to put a digital layout together. (In my opinion.) However, I have been "sitting on" Adobe Photoshop Elements software and quite a collection of digital paper and elements. Many I've collected as freebies! I never took the time to learn about scrapbooking with PSE until the past week. Which I really don't have time to be doing since I'm leaving for Close To My Heart's convention in a week!

Here is my first layout using PSE and a PSE template I bought here. The background paper is from the Floral Surprise Paper Pack from Fred She Said. I also layered Fred She Said daises from the Cardinal and Daisies Colored Set. The "cardstock" colors were part of the template and I picked color from flowers so it coordinates. This was fun and I can see so much more in the future. I'm lucky enough to have a printer at home to print digital layouts. Studio J also has a pattern "No Limits" and I believe I could upload this page and order it to be printed out that way too.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and beautiful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put those colors together with the picture and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal