Saturday, June 22, 2013

Me Right Now, But Really Yesterday!


I like the idea of doing a scrapbook page on your birthday to document what is happening. My nephew played photographer for me yesterday and caught similar poses to my page last year "Turning 40". This year I used Photoshop Elements and started with Cathy Zielske's Story Guide No. 05B Layered Template. I love how this template includes a series of questions to help you to journal. I can see using this throughout the coming year on each of my family members too! The Pattern Paper, Solid Cardstock and Flowers are part of the "My Favorite Things Collection" from Harper Finch Designs.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! The colors are great and I really like this idea of documenting on your birthday! It's a nice bonus that I made the page too...lol! Love you and love your work <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal