Sunday, February 5, 2012

Card Candy Valentine

This has been a great weekend. I've been scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting. I used new paper collections from the Spring / Summer 2012 Close To My Heart Idea Book that debuted February 1. I'm also working on Valentine's Day projects.

Today I'm going to share a new template I purchased from My Time Made Easy called Card Candy. This project uses stickers from an old Close To My Heart card kit. I love the idea of having a cards that is a box for treats. I don't have Valentine's Day candy so leftover Christmas candy is pictured. I made this quickly just to get an idea of what it's like. I think it's a work in progress. I have six students and think I might make them to give. I usually do not give them candy so I need to keep out the party favor aisle for other ideas.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal, I love pink and black together on your cute box. I love your new heart background too! Happy V-day 2 U! :) ---Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal