Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cricut Treat Bags

Today I went to a crop. Sadly I began to feel sick at lunch time and had to leave early. I was able to make these two "treat bags" using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. These are the perfect size for party favors (wedding, bridal showers, baby showers,etc.)


Supplies:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart
Pemberley Paper Packet
With Love Stamp Set (retired)
Paradise Paper Flowers



Supplies:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart
Lucy Paper Packet
A Blossom Stamp Set
Bohemian Assortment

1 comment:

  1. Hi crystal, hope u r feeling better! I just got over the flu and hope you did not have it too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal