Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pemberley Cards

Card Pattern: Simply Said from the How-To Book Wishes

Supplies:
Colonial White Die Cut Cards and Envelopes
Pemberley Workshop on the Go (I used Paper Packet, Stamp Set, and Pearls) 
Bohemian Assortment
Colonial White Waxy Flax
Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment

Card Pattern: The Main Idea from the How-To Book Originals

Supplies:
Kraft Die Cut Cards and Envelopes
Pemberley Workshop on the Go (I used Paper Packet and Pearls)
Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes


Card Pattern: Inspired from the Idea Book and Catalog page 21

Supplies:
Colonial White Cards and Envelopes
Pemberley Workshop on the Go (I used Paper Packet, Stamp Set, and Pearls)


My favorite paper packet from the Spring / Summer 2012 Idea Book Catalog is Pemberley. I designed these three cards for a swap with other Close To My Heart consultants.  

1 comment:

  1. GREAT cards Crystal. This is one of my favorite papers this time too. So much so that I hate cutting into it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal