Thursday, February 3, 2022

Sweet Mouse Valentine Card

Sweet Little Things was Close To My Heart's (CTMH) January Stamp of the Month. I made several cards using this stamp set, retired CTMH paper, and the January 2022 Sheet Load of Cards template. You can find the template by being a subscriber at Call Me Crafty Al's You Tube channel. 



When I saw this sweet mouse stamp I thought of one of my favorite children's book, The Tale of Despereaux: Being the Story of a Mouse, a Princess, Some Soup, and a Spool of Thread  by Kate DiCamillo.

 "Love, as we have already discussed, is a powerful, wonderful, ridiculous thing, capable of moving mountains. And spools of thread."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal