Monday, September 16, 2019

A Card to Honor George


I would say my love of peacocks started in August of 2017 when one appeared in our backyard. Flash forward to September of 2019, and it's still pretty cool to see George (yes I named him) wandering around. When he first appeared we tried to find his owner or a home. The zoo we called said no thank you. George is a survivor and he's adapted quite well to our neighborhood. 

With all the photos I have of George I recently invested in some paper crafting products about peacocks. This card is made the Regal Peacock die set from Birch Press Designs and the Noble Peacock paper from Stampin Up.  I love the dimension with the layered die.



I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal