Monday, June 12, 2017

Live Beautifully Layouts




This weekend I had a chance to go on a crafting retreat with friends. I completed my Christmas cards for 2017 and created scrapbook layouts. I purchased this paper packet Live Beautifully from my CTMH consultant last month and used workshop directions from CTMH's Happy Times collection to create these pages. I love the way these layouts turned out! I had a chance to use the Brother Scan and Cut for the flowers I hand stamped. This is an awesome machine and on my wishlist.

Supplies:
Live Beautifully Paper Pack
Happy Times Paper Pack
Thistle Card Stock
White Card Stock
Live Beautifully Stamp Set
Vineyard Berry Ink
Ponderosa Pine Ink
New England Ivy Ink
Pink Shimmer Trim
Purple & Pink Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal