Saturday, April 9, 2016

April 2016 Blog Hop


Welcome to the Joyful Stars April 2016 Blog Hop! On the 10th of each month a group of Close To My Heart consultants and friends share artwork using some of our favorite products. This hop is a circle, so it doesn't matter if you are coming from Donna's blog or if you start here on my blog. Just continue around until you're back at the blog you started on to make sure you see all the fabulous projects.




Picture My Life (PML) cards are designed for pocket scrapbooking, but they can be used to create traditional layouts, mini books, and even cards! These cards I made were inspired by a consultant that was featured on Close To My Heart's blog.

The PML cards and stamp set I used are from the Seasonal Expression 1 catalog. Don't forget this is the last month to order from that catalog!

Supplies:
Our Story PML Cards
Glacier Cardstock
Springtime Wishes Stamp Set
Peacock Stamp Pad

Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Clear Sparkles

Thanks for hopping along this month. Your next stop is Joyce's blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Crystal. I have those cards and haven't used them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards - they are both simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal