Friday, May 9, 2014

Joyful Stars May Blog Hop


It's time for the Joyful Stars May Blog Hop! Welcome to those of you hopping from Andrea's blogIf you just stumbled upon this post, this is a circle hop so just continue around until you're back to the blog you started on to make sure you see all the fabulous projects.  

This month Close To My Heart is celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with the Free To Be Me paper packet. Instead of scrapbooking, I put this paper to use for cardmaking!

The first project is a money card holder for a graduate. I love the happy color instead of traditional black, and the gold vellum dot paper is so pretty! In addition to the paper packet, I used a bow from the Ariana Assortment and a Hook and Loop Dot




The next card is for my dear mom! Lilacs are a favorite flower of ours, and I was so excited to see the special Hostess stamp A Mother's Love in the catalog, since it features lilacs! Instead of purple I went with Creme Brulee yellow lilacs to coordinate with the paper pack, and another bow from the Ariana Assortment is a perfect finishing touch. 




You're next stop on the hop is Janice's blogFor a full list of bloggers on this hop or in case you get lost on the way look here

9 comments:

  1. I love the money wallet, thanks for showing the new paper so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the money holder. This is a great idea for graduation season. YOur Mother's Day card is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of your money wallet, it really shows off the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The gift card is beautiful! And love your flower card. I love your choice of colors, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving how you incorporated the embellished vellum into your projects. The gift card is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE!!! Love the elegance of it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal