Thursday, November 14, 2013

Butterflies, a Studio J Layout


About a week ago I got an email that I had unused Studio J credits. YAY! Studio J is Close To My Heart's online digital software. In a few quick and easy steps you can design a two page layout and purchase it for $6.95. That includes professional printing and JPG files to download for archiving your work. You do need to purchase a minimum of 4 layouts for shipping purposes.

One of the great things about Studio J is the ability to access retired paper packs. This kit, Discovery predates my becoming a consultant. I remember buying it as a customer! It works so well with these pictures I took this past summer when my backyard was "invaded" by butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal