Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Card from Close To My Heart Corporate


"Every three minutes a child is born with a cleft. One in 10 of those children will die before their first birthday. The children who survive are often unable to eat, speak, socialize or smile. In some places, they are shunned and rejected. And in too many cases, their parents can't afford to give them the surgeries they need to live a productive life."

This year at convention I was able to bid on a set of sticky boys (a highly coveted stamp by consultants) during the Operation Smile Live Auction. My bid as well as those from my fellow consultants will be able to provide life changing surgeries. I was happy to be able to afford to do this and walk away with a treasured stamp set. Then yesterday I received this gorgeous card made by Close To My Heart's art department and signed by the Executive team to show their appreciation. It's a beautiful card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal