Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift of Love


Each year I like to do an ornament craft with my students that they can give their parents as a gift. Last year we did the snowman hand print ornaments. As a Montessori teacher I have students for several years. So each year I look for something new. I had this poem in mind from a Valentine's project I did years ago. I think it works perfectly as a box ornament.

To make these ornaments I had the children whisper a "message of love" to the My Creations block. Then they covered it with Pear & Partridge paper. Next the children tied a ribbon bow. Lastly, they added curling ribbon with the poem. Their signature is on the back with the date. I think this will be a cherished ornament!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal