Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grinch Card using Cricut


I was looking through my stamps today, making plans for my Christmas cards. I found a retired Close To My Heart set with the sentiment "What if Christmas doesn't come from a store." "What if Christmas means a little bit more. - The Grinch." After reading that I knew I wanted to make a Grinch! Instead of spending hours playing with Design Studio, I searched the Internet to see if someone had a Grinch tutorial. My search led me to many punch art designs. I liked this one the best. I bought the tutorial even though I don't have the punches needed. Instead I used it to guide me through finding shapes to cut on the Cricut that matched the punches. I found all the shapes on the Art Philosophy cartridge. If you're on my Christmas card list you may be getting this in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal