Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crop Make and Take Projects

Make and Take #1: Thank You Mini Treat Bag (Candy not included!)

Make and Take #2: Commotion Potion Mini Treat "Bag" (Drink mix not included.)

Make and Take #3: Gift Card Holder Holiday Card. (Gift Card not included.)


This Saturday I was invited to be a vendor at a crop in Limerick, PA. It's at the firehouse from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. I think it's full, but you can still come to shop, buy raffle tickets, or complete make and take projects. Tonight I quickly put together my samples for three make and take projects using Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges. It was fun spending an hour crafting. I look forward to Saturday's crop and getting some more time to create!

1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal