Saturday, September 25, 2010

Captured Moments

When a Close To My Heart's New Idea Book and Catalog is released I glance once and make my must have list. Then I spend the next few months getting the products I love. With this catalog I had the opportunity to buy things in bundles since I attended convention in July. So I get thing in bundles I wouldn't normally buy. One of those stamps sets this time around was Captured Moments. However, this is now a favorite. Funny how that happens! 

These cards are inspired by the "picture window" design over at Stamp TV. The first card was a project for today's Christmas Card Extravaganza Event. I put together a picture tutorial for sponging the background. It's super easy and looks fabulous in real life! No matter which card card you choose to do here are the paper measurements.

Card base- 5.5" X 8.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half 
First layer (Pacifica) - 5.25" X 4"
Second layer (Embossed White Daisy) - 5" X 3.75"
Window layer (Pacifica) - 3.75" X 3.25"
White stamped window layer - 3.5" X 3"







Picture Tutorial for Sponging the Background




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal