Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Summer Artwork


Sadly I haven't spent time paper crafting in weeks! So here is a picture of artwork from the Summer 2010 Idea Book and Catalog featuring the new paper collection, Cherry-O. Once I have time I want to use this collection to make a recipe box. Close To My Heart has a new My Creations box and card kit to match.

I've been working on my continuing education in teaching. I have a few more weeks to keep that as my primary focus. I've had time for my other favorite hobby, reading. Books in series I'm reading were just released. I'm a fan of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood books and Lover Mine was just released and I thought it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal