Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey There, Chickadee


I spent this weekend in Avalon, NJ at a beach house. If it was June, July or August I would have been soaking up the sun reading a good book with the sound of sea gulls and waves crashing ashore. Ahhhh! However, it is February so instead of beach time I had craft time. It was a papercrafting retreat with 11 other ladies. Many of them Close To My Heart consultants. I spent some of the time using stamp sets I haven't touched yet! I made several button cards that I will be posting this week. The chickadee card is one of those cards.

Close To My Heart products used: Colonial White, Bamboo Cardstock, Love You Forever Stamp Set, Black Ink Pad, Crystal Blue Ink, Cocoa Marker, Sweet Leaf Marker, Blush Marker, Orange Marker, Black Marker, Winter Cozy Buttons


Other: Everyday Button Bits Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal